Your Transition to SBC
We understand that transitioning your account is a sensitive and delicate matter. We are acutely aware of the challenges of change and respect your need to continue operating your business. We will work with you to design an implementation plan that meets your objectives while transitioning your programs in the most efficient manner. Our goal is to ensure the transition from your prior advisor is smooth. Your Senior Consultant will implement the following steps with support from your designated team:
Our relationship with you will be new; therefore, it is important that we spend time uncovering your priorities: what drives your planning, cost management, flexibility, ease of administration and communication styles?
- Making the Break - We will assist in contacting your prior advisors, providing template letters and notifications on your behalf for delivery to the market.
- Vendor Continuity - Moving to SBC does not necessitate a change in vendors if service levels and price are meeting your goals.
- Work in Progress - We will review and assume responsibility on current projects.
- Critical Communications - We will communicate any changes to employees and senior management.
- System Adjustments - We will identify and assist in modifying old/installing new systems/processes.
- Moving Forward - We will conduct an in-depth strategy meeting to discuss next steps to meeting agreed upon goals.
Accordingly, we propose an initial planning session to discuss your business philosophy, short and long term benefit strategies and current benefit program results. From this discussion, we will gain a better understanding of your business and your objectives. This is essential to develop a seamless transaction and a healthy long term partnership.