Additional SBC Services Available
SBC is currently working on offering our clients a cohesive blend of comprehensive wellness programs, prospective disease management programs and lifestyle related claim data feeds. As a result, we will have the ability to roll out a truly integrated wellness program that can combine on-site, on-line, telephonic and health coaching.
We have listed the following non-standard services available through SBC. We typically carve out these services since they are usually one-time special projects generally used by our larger self-funded clients. We want you to know they are available should you need them, and would be happy to discuss the availability and project fees.
* These services can be offered on a "cost-neutral basis"
- Actuarial Services - special projects and/or FAS 106 valuations
- SBC Claims Auditing Services*
- HR Audit*
- Customized compensation studies
- Consultative services for defined benefit/contribution plans
- Consultative services for voluntary benefit enrollment platforms including telephonic, on-line and individual options*
- Analysis of comprehensive Wellness Program Offerings